Friday, November 16, 2007

We Are Living In The Future

Permit me one iPhone rave. Putting my shoes on to take Lisa to school the other day, I notice her singing a little song that I've never heard before. Something she learned at daycare, no doubt. I grab my phone, type a fragment of the lyrics into Google, find the full lyrics and song title, search on the iTunes store and listen to clips from a couple of different versions of the song. All from a stool as I'm putting on my shoes. Today, as we were walking home from daycare, Lisa noticed someone wearing a hockey jersey and asked if there was a hockey game on tonight (pretty clever, that three year old of mine...). I pull out my phone, find an open wireless network and look at the hockey schedule. Yep, Canucks at home vs. Wild. Game starts in forty minutes. How cool is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home