Saturday, August 04, 2007

Wii Fatigue

You know, if I was a Nintendo shareholder, I'd be a little annoyed. I wanted a Wii, but not badly enough to take part in the hunting strategies that seem to be necessary in order to track one down -- find out when a shipment's coming in, then be there that day, etc. I'm the kind of person who, if I just saw it there in the store, would buy one without thinking too hard about it. It'd be fun to have. So every time I'm at a store that sells them, I go take a look, and without fail they are sold out.

And I've got to say, I'm tired of that experience. I'm tired of checking and being disappointed. It's been eight months. Can't Nintendo make sure there's a decent supply of these things? Congratulations for making a great product that they can't keep on the shelves, and all, but I'm going to stop checking soon because it's a waste of my time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home