Sunday, December 24, 2006

Metablogging

I've not been posting to my blog as much as usual because of business at work and craziness at home. That doesn't matter, because nobody reads my blog, but it makes me wonder why I bother. Why do I bother?

I think the reason that I have a blog is just to be a participant. Everyone's doin' it, you know? When I quit my last job and had some time off, I vowed one post a day, and I even did it for awhile, but honestly, I don't have that much to say and even if I did I'm not particularly good at saying it, so it's become a bit of a strain.

Perhaps as the new year arrives, I'll change my attitude toward blogging. Try to do something a little different, perhaps. A little more interesting, but a little less frequently.

We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home